California is beginning to see the start of a trend in natural, eco-friendly bamboo bedding with one of the most prestigious bedding brands, Aireloom®, now making these bamboo mattresses. Known by many in Hollywood, Aireloom beds are America’s only naturally influenced luxury handcrafted mattresses.
The Aireloom Natural Hybrid, part of the Ultimate Comfort™ series of hand made luxury beds by Rancho Cucamonga, CA-based E.S. Kluft & Company, features bamboo, Oeko-Tex-certified fabrics, bio-based luxury foams, eco-friendly upholstery, and sustainable forest lumber. Good for the environment, the bed is also good for soul and body. The Aireloom Natural Hybrid has features designed for the greatest human comforts:
- A unique “fill” construction that conforms to every body shape and relieves pressure from every part of your body.
- Lumbar support offered by 802 individually-wrapped coils
- Luxury bio-foam for edge support and extra layers of comfort
Other health benefits of the bamboo bed are:
- Health – a better sleep means a healthier sleep. Allows natural air ventilation/ temperature regulation meaning a more steady heart rate.
- Sense of Well-Being – Pressure relieving provides longer periods of restful sleep, less tossing and turning.
- Lumbar Support – body contouring improves body balance, circulation, and lessens back problems.
- Peace of Mind – Eco-friendly materials minimizes gas emissions that may pose a risk to human health.
Find more about Aireloom Matresses at: Aireloom.com